September 27, 2017

Maternity replacements - 9 different outfits


I just learned how to do some things in SimPE...
After many many attempts (and fails) I finally did my first defaults ever. 
I always used defaults for basegame maternity outfits. Then I saw an idea to have different outfit for each colour. As I love variety in the game, I was happy about it. Options I found were great but they weren't exactly what I wanted, so... yay for my first set of maternity replacements!

No in-game previews, sorry, I forgot... but outfits look and work fine :)

It wasn't easy to pick only nine outfits, so I ended up with these.
Maybe someday I'll make another set.
I hope some of you will like my choices as well.

Replacements for afmaternityshirtpants
 
CREDITS: DeeDee, vimpse, SerenityFalls, xSayuri for outfits
SPECIAL THANKS: Mooglesims and Marja for tutorials and inspiration


Remember - this is a default file, you can only have one default file per item; remove any other replacements you have for these outfits before installing these ones

Let me know if something... enjoy ♥


2 comments:

Disclaimer


This site is neither endorsed or affliated with Electronic Arts (EA) or its lincensors. All trademarks are the propery of their respective owners. Game Content and materials Copyright EA Inc. and its lincensors. All rights reserved.

Visitors

free counters

Blog Archive