March 4, 2015

★Update★ CBS Stuff - Bodyshop creations


TS2 Bodyshop Creations

Eye set 01

picture / link

My very first set of eyes that I created. I hope it looks like rather an attempt.
3 colors - green, blue, brown.


Elynia dress recolors


I really love this dress, but original has only one colour. So I decided to make new ones. I edited original blue and made darker shade and made 3 new - purple, burgundy, green. 
I also modified decoration on the dress and necklace.


MESH needed: The mesh is Mesh004_LianaSims2_com_Laleaua_Mov, from Lianasims page 11, meshes section, Mesh 004.

Eye set 02


My second eye set I've created - it's not just a recolor for the first time. 
Not the best I know but it's very first attempt to draw my own eyes. I'm still learning.

3 shadows of each colour in 3 sets - Charming Blue, Adorable Green, Sweet Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer


This site is neither endorsed or affliated with Electronic Arts (EA) or its lincensors. All trademarks are the propery of their respective owners. Game Content and materials Copyright EA Inc. and its lincensors. All rights reserved.

Visitors

free counters

Blog Archive