August 30, 2016

★Update★ Bloody Mary Dress - 4 new colours!

I love this dress. When I saw them at the first time, the first thing I said out loud, was I want them in my closet, right now, all of them. I didn't see any dress like these - in real world.

I like originals but I always missed more colours. So I made 4 new - yellow, violet, blue and white. I'm quite happy with the results. My graphics is not good enough so I promise that they'll look much better in your game. Because they just deserve to look good because of their awesomeness...

*credit goes to iosiren (she has amazing stuff, you just have to check it out) for taking together this beautiful mesh (included)
*categorized as formal and everyday
*models are Bella Goth and Brandi Broke as a bride waiting for her Prince Charming

I only hope that someone will like it and found it useful. Enjoy and happy simming!



Before you download anything, be sure that you read Rules and other policy.

1 comment:

Disclaimer


This site is neither endorsed or affliated with Electronic Arts (EA) or its lincensors. All trademarks are the propery of their respective owners. Game Content and materials Copyright EA Inc. and its lincensors. All rights reserved.

Visitors

free counters

Blog Archive