May 23, 2011

Help Save Parsimonious!



Parsimonious, a free site with tons of Sims 1, Sims 2 and Sims 3 custom content is in financial trouble. You can help them out by filling in a survey that will take about 1 minute of your time. Please help them out so that they don't have to close!


 
Link to Parsimonious. Link to survey is in that first post.

Please re-post this were ever you can!
The more people who know about this, the better!
I took the survey and it was very quick and simple.

Please do not be apathetic and lazy, a few clicks won't hurt you, trust me:)

I love this site so much. 

I've been downloading from this site from the very beginning I know sims 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer


This site is neither endorsed or affliated with Electronic Arts (EA) or its lincensors. All trademarks are the propery of their respective owners. Game Content and materials Copyright EA Inc. and its lincensors. All rights reserved.

Visitors

free counters

Blog Archive