March 8, 2010

My first article☻

Hi to all!

What to say at the beginning.. I've created this blog because of I wanted to share my sims 2 creations with all world, especially with you :D
My articles will be written in my not native language - in English.
I am just a busy person so updates will be as often as I would be able to do them.
I am a beginner at doing this kind of blog so be patient please..
Hope you will have fun here!

***

Zdravím všechny!

Co říct na začátek.. Založila jsem si tento blog, protože se chci podělit o své vlastní downloady do hry The Sims 2 s celým světem, speciálně a konkrétně s tebou :D
Jsem zaneprázdněný člověk, takže aktualizace budou tak často, jak já budu schopna je dělat. V tomto druho blogu jsem začátečník, takže poprosím o trpělivost..
Snad se tady budete bavit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer


This site is neither endorsed or affliated with Electronic Arts (EA) or its lincensors. All trademarks are the propery of their respective owners. Game Content and materials Copyright EA Inc. and its lincensors. All rights reserved.

Visitors

free counters

Blog Archive